Careers with Wecounsel
Wecounsel is growing, and we need you to join our team! See below for current job openings!
- Customer Support Specialist
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join the WeCounsel team. Individual will be responsible for general customer support (call/email), end-user training, and customer implementations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Triage, process, and resolve support calls/emails in a professional manner.
- Work with Product Manager and developers to resolve product-related issues/complaints.
- Advocate “Voice of the Customer” (VOC) to product team in effort to improve service and product.
- Work with sales team, leading new client implementation projects and train new users.
- Work with Product Manager to create support materials for existing features and for new feature releases.
- Champion miscellaneous administrative projects/other related assignments as requested.
Experience: Preferably 2+ years experience in technical customer service. Experience in SaaS business preferred.
- Presentation in customer facing situations
- Excellent remote troubleshooting skills
- Ability to systematically analyze new and/or existing software functionality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Strong attention to detail
- Project management
- Independent and self-disciplined/self-starter
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Project management/bug-reporting tools such as Redmine
- Remote desktop sharing/monitor software
- Generally tech savvy
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Customer Support: 2 years