Careers with WeCounsel
WeCounsel is growing, and we need you to join our team! See below for current job openings!
- Quality Assurance Lead
WeCounsel is growing! And we need you, a highly motivated, skilled Quality Assurance lead, to join our team.
WeCounsel is revolutionizing the way behavioral healthcare is delivered with its innovative SaaS telehealth solution. We are seeking a dynamic, experienced team member to lead its Quality Assurance and product testing capability.
Role reports directly into Product Manager, with direct visibility into strategic product roadmap, market demand and development priorities.
This is a highly interactive, team-based, Agile development environment, where you will work alongside a team of skilled, accountable and collegial software professionals. We pride ourselves with a fast-paced, get-the-job-done culture.
We are located at BDC (business development center) in the beautiful NorthShore area.
MUST BE LOCAL OR WILLING TO RELOCATE
• Extensive automated testing experience with proprietary and open-source applications
• Define test objectives for new features and write test cases/scripts based on external and internal design specifications.
• Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
• Work closely with development team and Product Manager while providing support to track, report, and verify software errors and inconsistencies.
• Record and document results and compare to expected results
• Use of exploratory testing to find bugs in software
• Handle special projects/other related assignments as requested
Experience: 4+ years experience in technical quality assurance. Must have the experience in testing automation and be able to build foundational infrastructure for quality assurance department.
• Automated testing tools for open-source applications (required)
• Experience working on Agile/Scrum I.T. environments (required)
- VP of Marketing and Growth
We are looking for a veteran, full stack digital marketer with strong background in executing large budget, comprehensive digital marketing campaigns for a SaaS business model across muti-channel platforms. Fun, fast-paced startup environment. Position reports directly to CEO.
SEE SKILL REQUIREMENTS BELOW:
Only considering regional candidates
Primary job responsibilities:
Digital marketing and lead funnel creation/optimization
• Creation and management of multi-channel digital marketing initiative involving PPC, SEO, Youtube, Linkedin, Facebook, other social media, blogging, content creation, and various channel advertising
• Must understand and use industry standard tools and techniques to continually improve conversion performance in sales funnel and increase lead creation. (Ex. google analytics, process A/B testing, KPI analysis)
Responsible for management of brochure site (word-press), as well as, planning and prep for all conferences company plans to attend (avg 8-10 annual)
• Must have ability to leverage copy-writing skill and Adobe Suite to develop graphical marketing material for digital and print. Examples, include info graphics, sales tool kit (one pagers, white-paper, decks etc).
• Must have proficient business development acumen to identify, retain and nurture channel partnerships to build brand awareness and audience building
• Newsletters/press releases/media presence
• New feature releases
• Subscription promotion
Digital marketing/marketing automation, CRM, SEO/SEM, PPC/Adwords, google analytics, multi-channel media campaigns, social media, CPC, lead conversion, digital lead funnel creation/optimization, microsoft office, public speaking, graphic design, adobe suite, WordPress branding, user experience, telehealth, healthcare, behavioral health, SaaS, B2B/B2C, blog site mgmt, channel partner development, public speaking, copy writing, email marketing A/B testing, KPI reporting, data analysis
As a key member of the Executive Management team. This person will also assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The Controller will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, payroll, budgeting, strategic planning, legal, regulatory compliance, and IT functions.
• Direct responsibility for preparing and managing financial planning and budget.
• Preparing and monitoring monthly key metrics including customer utilization, customer acquisition costs and return on investment of acquiring customers.
• Responsible for monthly close activities and day-to-day accounting operations.
• Review of monthly financial packages, along with monitoring and analyzing monthly operating results against budget.
• Manage accounts receivable and billing practices including automating and managing revenue collections.
• Manage the Company’s cash flow.
• Manage external auditor’s annual review process.
• Prepare financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns.
• Supervise the general ledger to ensure all financial reporting is accurate and reporting deadlines are met.
• Responsible for contract management and reconciliation including contract review and approval along with senior management.
• Assist with the management of the Company’s IT infrastructure.
• Ensure that effective internal controls are in place along with compliance for GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• BS in Accounting or Finance and/or a MBA
• CPA preferred but not necessary.
• Must be located in company’s Chattanooga, TN office.
• Strong IT knowledge and skills is a plus
• Strong healthcare IT experience is highly desirable.
• 7+ years in financial leadership roles
- Customer Support Specialist
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join the WeCounsel team. Individual will be responsible for general customer support (call/email), end-user training, and customer implementations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Triage, process, and resolve support calls/emails in a professional manner.
- Work with Product Manager and developers to resolve product-related issues/complaints.
- Advocate “Voice of the Customer” (VOC) to product team in effort to improve service and product.
- Work with sales team, leading new client implementation projects and train new users.
- Work with Product Manager to create support materials for existing features and for new feature releases.
- Champion miscellaneous administrative projects/other related assignments as requested.
Experience: Preferably 2+ years experience in technical customer service. Experience in SaaS business preferred.
- Presentation in customer facing situations
- Excellent remote troubleshooting skills
- Ability to systematically analyze new and/or existing software functionality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Strong attention to detail
- Project management
- Independent and self-disciplined/self-starter
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Project management/bug-reporting tools such as Redmine
- Remote desktop sharing/monitor software
- Generally tech savvy
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Customer Support: 2 years
- Front-End Developer
WeCounsel’s mission is to promote continuity of care and access to health services by providing mental health professionals and their consumers with the tools they need to conveniently and effectively engage in successful treatment online. WeCounsel is located in Chattanooga, Tennessee, a town that’s a growing technology hub and, nestled among the mountains and along the Tennessee river, a home for those who love the outdoors.
Skills & Requirements
- 3 years or more relevant experience
- Familiarity with the Rails framework, with design tools such as Photoshop and Sketch, and with UX tools, trends, and best practices.