How Clients Can Request a Session From Provider’s Public Profile
July 10, 2018
Requesting a Session from the Public Profile
- Once you have accessed your provider’s public profile page from the link on his/hers website, you can request to schedule a session with the provider.
- Click on the green “Request a Session” tab on the left side of the page underneath the provider’s profile picture.
- A calendar will pop-up on the screen. To request a session, simply click on a Blue Tab for the date that works best for you.
- After selecting a time and and date, a new pop-up window will appear. In the “Start Time” row, ensure that the date is correct. Then, select the start time from the dropdown. Lastly, ensure that you have selected the correct time zone from the dropdown. Then, enter your first name, your last name, and a valid email address. Once entered, click the green “Request a Session” tab at the bottom of the window.
- A link will be emailed to you asking you to confirm your account. You can do this by clicking on the green “Confirm My Account” tab in the email.
- You will then be directed through a series of steps to setup your account and profile page, and your provider will receive notification that you have requested a session.
Be found online with the WeCounsel telemental health directory by signing up for a free listing today!